Last week I was tagged by Kerri at Living Large in Our Little House in The Seven Links circle going around blogs that began at Tripbase.
Here are the posts I chose, and why:
- Your most beautiful post - The Ceiling is Finally Finished! This is beautiful to me because it took FOREVER to get the vision out of my head and onto the walls and ceiling. Pine beadboard is really hard to paint over......
– Your most popular post - the post above actually qualifies here also. But the next popular post is this: Our Tiny Home I guess because of the novelty of a family actually living in a small space?
– Your most controversial post - I do not like controversy! Faircompanies Video of our house
Probably got a lot more attention than I was comfortable with :-)
– Your most helpful post - Home Mechanics I had a lot of requests for more information on the mechanical aspect - heating, cooling, water heating, etc. This is a very simple home, we kept the mechanical aspect uncomplicated.
– A post whose success surprised you - Mirror Magic I don't know why.......
– A post you feel didn’t get the attention it deserved - To be honest, I feel privileged to have any attention at all, I cannot think of one. Well, maybe this one. I know why it did not get any attention. It has no photos, only lots of bla, bla, bla. Simplify, Simplify, SImplify This post shows my frustration with modern business, an the price of 'accumulation'.
– The post that you are most proud of - FairCompanies Video of our Home Can I pick the same post twice? Yes, I believe I can. It made me so nervous to make this video. So many people say "don't worry so much about what people think" Well, there are a lot of people out there that are worried about "Keeping up with the Joneses", we are not alone in our concerns, and it is much easier to say than to do. But I am proud that we did it, even if I am still reluctant to talk about it to new friends :-)
I hope you enjoy the posts. Here are 2 people I have nominated; more to come:
THIS is who I want to be when I grow up - Nellie and Jonathan! They saved all their money they ever made, and are now 'retired', traveling the country in a RV. Check them out at Diary of a Midlife Cruiser
Next up: Glen, from To Simplify.......a musician's pursuit of happiness through simple living on the open road